The Christner Research Group is interested in the physiology, ecology, biogeochemistry, and molecular adaptations of microorganisms inhabiting environments of the cryosphere and atmosphere. Using a combination of laboratory and field-based research, we seek to elucidate the novel properties of microorganisms that survive under low extremes of temperature and water/energy availability.
- BIOL 4125 - Prokaryotic Diversity
- BIOL 4115 - Microbial Ecology
- Personal Site
- B.S., Molecular Biology, Westminster College, New Wilmington, Pennsylvania, 1992.
- M.S., Microbiology, University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio, 1996.
- Ph.D., Microbiology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 2002.
Rm. # 1252
Microbiology Building 981